Disney has pulled together a mouthwatering menu for this years Food and Wine Festival. Even if you don’t plan to visit the park during this special event, just reading the menu is a treat. Enjoy!
Journey deep into a diverse assortment of tastes and tannins, inspired by the countries of the African continent.
- Beef tenderloin tips berbere style with okra, jalapeños, tomato and pap*
- South African bobotie with turkey and mushrooms (gluten free)
- MAN Vintners Chenin Blanc
- Fairview Pinotage
- The Wolftrap Red: Syrah, Mourvèdre and Viognier*
Enjoy a rich range of delectable menu options haling from the land down under, including several Australian wines.
- Garlic shrimp with roasted tomatoes, lemon myrtle and rapini (gluten free)
- Grilled lamb chop with mint pesto and potato crunchies (gluten free)
- Pavlova: Crispy meringue shell with fresh berries and vanilla custard
- Coopers Brewery, Original Pale Ale
- Chateau Tanuda Grand Barossa Dry Riesling
- St. Kilda Chardonnay
- Nine Stones Shiraz*
Discover a different take on the waffle as you indulge in savory sweets and hoppy treats from the Kingdom of Belgium.
- Potato and leek waffle with beer-braised beef*
- Belgium waffle with warm chocolate ganache and whipped cream
- Belgium waffle with berry compote and whipped cream
- Stella Artois
- Leffe Blonde*
- Stella Artois Cidre
- Chilled coffee featuring Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- Beer flight (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Hoegaarden, Stella Artois, Leffe Blonde and Stella Artois Cidre
Explore offerings from the Atlantic coastline as you make your way inland to the heartbeat of South American culture.
- Mocequa de pescado: Regal Springs premium tilapia with coconut lime sauce and steamed rice (gluten free)
- Crispy pork belly with black beans, tomato and cilantro (gluten free)*
- Pao de queijo: Brazilian cheese bread
- Cocada: Brazilian coconut candy
- Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer*
- Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine
- Tannat Reserve
- Frozen Caipirinha
5. Brewer’s Collection
Pop the top and soak up some European-style suds. Or, order a flight to set off on your own beer smorgasbord.
- Radeberger Pilsner
- BraufactuM Colonia
- BraufactuM Palor
- Schöfferhofer Grapefruit
- Altenmünster Oktoberfest
- BraufactuM Roog
- BraufactuM Darkon
- BraufactuM Progusta IPA
- Beer flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Radeberger Pilsner, BraufactuM Colonia, BraufactuM Palor and
- Schöfferhofer Grapefruit
- Beer flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Altenmünster Oktoberfest, BraufactuM Roog, BraufactuM Darkon and BraufactuM Progusta IPA
Celebrate the “Great White North” with Yukon fare, including refreshing lagers and ice-cold sparkling wines.
- Canadian cheddar cheese soup
- Seared rainbow trout with bacon, frisee and maple Minus 8 Vinaigrette (gluten free)
- “Le Cellier” wild mushroom beef filet mignon with truffle butter sauce (gluten free)*
- Moosehead Lager
- La Face Neige Apple Ice Wine
- La Face Neige Sparkling
- Mission Hill Family Estate Syrah*
Commemorate the countrymen of the world’s most populous nation with a choice of their food and beverage favorites.
- Beijing roasted duck in steamed bun with hoisin sauce
- Mongolian beef in a steamed bun with chili mayo
- Black pepper shrimp with Sichuan noodles*
- Chicken potstickers
- TSINGTAO Beer
- Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Riesling*
- Francis Ford Coppola Su Yuen Syrah
- Kung Fu Punch with vodka and triple sec
- Happy Lychee with tequila and vodka
- Mango green tea with popping bubbles
8. Craft Beers
Sophisticate your knowledge of all things hops and barley with a cool pint or flight from a popular craft brewery.
- Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis® – Chico, CA
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale – Milton, DE
- Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale – Shiner, TX
- Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze – Abita Springs, LA
- Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale – Chicago, IL
- Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils – Cape Canaveral, FL
- Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL – South Burlington, VT
- Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale – Athens, GA
- Beer Flight 1 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Sierra Nevada, Kellerweis; Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, Punkin Ale; Shiner Brewery, Wild Hare Pale Ale; and Abita Brewing Company, Purple Haze
- Beer Flight 2 (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Goose Island, 312 Urban Wheat Ale; Florida Beer Company, Sunshine State Pils; Magic Hat Brewery, Dream Machine IPL; and Terrapin Beer Company, Rye Pale Ale
9. Desserts & Champagne
Seduce your sweet tooth to the core while you tickle your nose with any one of the bubbly sensations that await you.
- Dessert Trio: Passion fruit coconut creamsicle, blueberry lime cheesecake roll and chocolate espresso opera cake
- Guylian Belgian chocolate seashell truffles
- Nicolas Feuillatte Rosé*
- Möet & Chandon Nectar Impérial
- Ruinart Blanc de Blanc
- Dom Pérignon
- Frozen S’mores featuring Monin® Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
10. Farm Fresh – NEW!
Appease your hunger with a hearty harvest of fresh fare—straight from the farm and on to you!
- Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon hash with sweet corn, potatoes, hollandaise and pickled jalapeños (gluten free)*
- Griddled “yard bird” with braised greens (gluten free)
- Orlando Brewing Company, I-4 IPA – Orlando, FL
- Ba Ba Black Lager, Uinta Brewing Company – Salt Lake City, UT
- Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale, Bold City Brewery – Jacksonville, FL
- Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale, Cigar City Brewery – Tampa, FL
- Florida Orange Groves, Key Limen-Key Lime Wine
- Chateau St. Michelle & Dr. Loosen Eroica® Riesling*
- St. Francis Old Vines Zinfandel
- Beer Flight (4 4-ounce servings): I-4 IPA, Ba Ba Black Lager, Duke’s Cold Nose Brown Ale and Florida Cracker Belgian Style White Ale
Peruse France for a taste of the finer things… food and drink both classical in tone and timeless in their presentation.
- Tartelette aux escargots: Escargot tart with garlic, spinach, bacon and parmesan
- Gratin de crozet de savoie: Wheat pasta gratin with mushrooms and Gruyere cheese
- Boeuf bourguignon: Braised short ribs in cabernet with mashed potatoes*
- Crème brûlée caramel fleur de sel: Sea salt caramel crème brûlée topped with caramelized sugar
- Beer Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
- Chardonnay, Macon-Villages, La Côte Blanche
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Bordeaux, Château Bonnet*
- Sparkling Pomegranate Kir
- La Passion Martini Slush: vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron, cranberry and passion fruit juice
Revel in the spirit of the Rhineland—sink your teeth into a tasty sausage and then wash it down with a German beer.
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta gratin with ham and cheese*
- Roast bratwurst in a pretzel roll
- Berliner: Yeast doughnut filled with apricot jam
- Altenmünster Oktoberfest
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett*
- Selbach-Oster Mosel Riesling Spätlese
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Auslese
- Kallstadter Kobnert Spaetburgunder Spätlese Dry Barrique Style
Experience old country flavors from a classic land, whether pulled from the sea or picked from trees on the hillside.
- Vegetarian moussaka*
- Griddled Greek cheese with pistachios and honey (gluten free)
- Chicken gyro with tzatziki Sauce
- Domaine Skouras Moscofilero*
- Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko/Athiri
- Alpha Estate Axia Syrah-Xinomavro
- Tzatziki martini featuring Crop Organic Cucumber Vodka and BOLS Natural Yoghurt Liqueur
Say “aloha” as you travel across the Pacific for some tropical flavors and island favorites, both savory and sweet.
- Kālua pork slider with sweet and sour Dole® Pineapple chutney and spicy mayonnaise*
- Tuna poke with seaweed salad and lotus root chips
- Kona Brewing Company, Big Wave Golden Ale*
- Kona Brewing Company, Castaway IPA
- Maui Splash Sweet Pineapple Wine
- Aulani Sunrise featuring Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
15. Hops & Barley
Endear yourself to the sensibilities of the States, from stout ales to artisan cheese plates.
- Artisan cheese plate featuring Cabot Cloth wrapped cheddar, Purple Haze chèvre goat cheese and Cave Man blue cheese
- Baked lobster alfredo
- Florida grass fed beef slider with pimento cheese*
- Fresh baked carrot cake with Craisins® and cream cheese icing
- Samuel Adams® Octoberfest*
- New Belgium Brewing Company Snapshot
- Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat®
- Leinenkugel’s Seasonal Shandy
- La Crema Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
- Julia’s Vineyard Pinot Noir, Cambria Estate Winery
- Beer flight (featuring 4 4-ounce servings): Samuel Adams Octoberfest, New Belgium Snapshot, Samuel Adams Cherry Wheat and Leinenkugel’s Seasonal Shandy
Jaunt over for favorite flavors o’ the Emerald Isle, including robust cheeses, honey wine and chilled Irish coffee.
- Lobster and seafood fisherman’s pie
- Kerrygold® cheese selection: Reserve cheddar, Dubliner with Irish Stout and Skellig
- Warm chocolate pudding with Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur Custard (gluten free)*
- Guinness® Draught
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine
- Chilled Irish Coffee featuring Bunratty Potcheen*
- Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur
Embark for a delightful occasion in Italy to get your fill of fresh-made pasta and wines from the countryside.
- Ravioli alla caprese: Cheese ravioli, tomato sauce, mozzarella, parmesan and basil
- Filetto di pollo, con funghi al marsala: Chicken tenderloin, cremini mushrooms, marsala sauce and ciabatta bread*
- Cannoli al cioccolato: Chocolate-covered cannoli filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate and candied fruit
- Moretti Lager Beer
- Moretti La Rossa Beer
- Procecco, Bosco del Merlo
- Pinot Grigio, Placido
- Chianti Classico, Placido*
- Frozen Primavera with limoncello and tequila
“Roll” by Japan’s marketplace for an authentic sushi roll. Or, slake your thirst with a draft beer or sake.
- Spicy hand roll: Tuna and salmon with Kazan Volcano sauce
- Teriyaki gyoza bun: Steamed bun filled with chicken, vegetables and sweet teriyaki sauce
- Chirashizushi: Salmon, shrimp, crab and egg served over seaweed salad and ginger rice*
- Kirin Draft Beer
- Sake: Kikusui Ginjo*
- Sake Sunrise
- Sparkling Peach Sake Gell
Come for the culture, stay for the food—enjoy tacos fresh from the grill while you get your fill of ice-cold cerveza.
- Shrimp taco: Fried shrimp, pickled habanero pepper and onions on a flour tortilla*
- Rib eye taco: Marinated rib eye, roasted chipotle salsa and grilled scallions on a corn tortilla (gluten free)**
- Sweet corn cheese cake
- Dos Equis Beer*
- Tequila Flight
- Mango-strawberry margarita
Make way for food inspired by the rugged mountainsides of this north African nation, including Berber cuisine and beer.
- Kefta pocket: Ground seasoned beef in a pita pocket
- Spicy shrimp roll with cilantro and mint sauce*
- Casa Beer
- Guerouane White*
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling wine and orange juice topped with orange liquer
21. New Zealand
Savor the other side of the equator and taste what Kiwi pride is all about—enjoy treats from land, sea and vine.
- Steamed green lip mussels with garlic butter and toasted bread crumbs
- Venison sausage with pickled mushrooms, baby arugula and black currant reduction (gluten free)*
- Lamb meatball with spicy tomato chutney
- Kim Crawford Pinot Gris
- Mohua Sauvignon Blanc
- Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay
- Kim Crawford Pinot Noir*
22. Patagonia – NEW!
Tempt your tastes with a sampling of South American cooking, inspired by the continent’s mountainous southern tip.
- Beef empanada
- Grilled beef skewer with chimichurri sauce and boniato purée (gluten free)*
- Roasted Verlasso salmon with quinoa salad and arugula chimichurri (gluten free)**
- Pascual Toso Sparkling Brut
- Terrazas Reserva Malbec*
- Cono Sur Bicicleta Viognier**
- Cono Sur Bicicleta Pinot Noir Rosé
Take part in hearty Polish entrees while you whet your whistle with beer, wine and delicious vodka-based beverages.
- Kielbasa and potato pierogi with caramelized onions and sour cream
- Sauerkraut pierogi with pork goulash*
- Okocim Brewery, Okocim O.K. Beer
- Blaufraenkische Donausonne, Hungarian Wine*
- Frozen Szarlotka (apple pie) featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka
24. Puerto Rico
Sail away on a voyage to this Caribbean-flavored country, courtesy of several Puerto Rican culinary specialties.
- Ensalada de carrucho: Caribbean conch salad with onion, tomato and cilantro (gluten free)
- Carne guisada con arroz blanco: Slow-braised beef with Puerto Rican-grown rice (gluten free)
- Friturias: Sorullitos (sweet polenta fries) and bolitas de queso (cheese fritter with mayo ketchup)
- FlanCocho: Vanilla caramel custard with chocolate coffee cake
- Gasolina Sangriiia
- Medalla Light Beer
- Frozen San Juan Breeze
- Frozen San Juan Breeze with Don Q Limón Floater
- Chilled Club Caribe Mango Rum (neat)
Set out into the Highlands and take your pick from one or more of several Scottish mainstays.
- Vegetarian haggis with neeps and tatties: Griddled vegetable cake with rutabaga and mashed potatoes
- Fresh potato pancake with smoked Scottish salmon and herb sour cream (gluten free)*
- Seared sea scallop with spinach-cheddar gratin and crispy bacon (gluten free)
- Crannachan: A traditional Scottish dessert trifle
- Innis & Gunn® Original*
- Loch Lomond featuring Glenfiddich® 12 year
- Glenfiddich Scotch Selection (12, 15 and 18 year)
Drift into this port-style stop for flavors from both land and sea, and tempt your fate with a legendary Singapore Sling.
- Lemongrass chicken curry with coconut and jasmine rice (gluten free)
- Seared mahi mahi with jasmine rice and “Singa” sauce*
- Tiger Beer
- Marqués de Caceres Satinela*
- Singapore Sling featuring Hendrick’s Gin and Cherry Herring
27. South Korea
Complete your full-circle tour of authentic Asian tastes with a sizable serving of kimchi, a South Korean favorite.
- Kimchi dog with spicy mustard sauce*
- Roasted pork lettuce wrap with kimchi slaw
- Bokbunjajoo: Bohae black raspberry wine
- iCing Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Brew*
- Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chamisul Soju
Honor the earth and all it grows with a meal cultivated entirely from the soil… though you’d never know by the taste!
- Blackened Chick’n Breast, farro wheat and spicy gumbo sauce featuring Gardein™ Chick’n Breast
- Crab’less Crab Cake with pepper slaw and Cajun remoulade featuring Gardein™*
- Chocolate-blood orange cupcake with tofu icing
- Red Bridge Ale
- The Vegan Vine Chardonnay*
- Paperboy Red
- Fresh Watermelon Juice
Additional Festival Locations
Don’t miss out on all the other outstanding food and beverage stops located throughout the Festival!
29. American Adventure Coffee Cart
Cozy up to this all-American coffee stand and imbibe on a cup filled to the brim with rich aromas, such as the Apple Maple Spice Latte—rich espresso and creamy milk blended with the flavors of apple pie and maple spice, and topped with cinnamon whipped cream. Enjoy it hot or over ice!
30. Block & Hans
Wet your whistle with a stop at this popular spot where you can get an introduction to fine American wines, including:
- Robert Mondavi, Fume Blanc
- The Great American Wine Company, Chardonnay
- The Great American Wine Company, Red Blend
- Robert Mondavi, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Domaine Chandon Brut Sparkling Blanc de Noir
- Still River Winery Apple Ice Wine
31. Fife & Drum
Beat the heat as you take a break from this tour of tastes with something frosty and fun! Treat your sweet tooth to a Ghirardelli® ice cream sundae or quench your thirst with Mmmhops Pale Ale.
Intermissions Café For a special way to start your day, or perhaps “wine” down in the evening, stop by Intermissions Café which features the following selection of food, wine and more:
- Southwest chicken wrap
- Vegan trio
- Fruit & cheese plate
- Side salad
- Tuna salad with pita
- Asian chicken salad
- Key lime tart
- J Vineyard Pinot Gris (Wine on Tap)
- Franciscan Chardonnay (Wine on Tap)
- Di Seño Malbec (Wine on Tap)
- Acrobat Pinot Noir (Wine on Tap)
- MARTINI Prosecco
- Caposaldo Sweet Sparkling Peach Moscato
- Iron Horse Fairy Tale Cuvée
- Medalla Light Beer
- Einstök Icelandic White Ale
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider – Crisp Apple
- Assorted soft drinks
- Dasani Water
32. Liberty Inn
Let freedom ring as you fill your flagon and ready your finest toast with a choice from 2 fine wines: Hess Shirtail Chardonnay or SIMI Cabernet Sauvignon.
33. Refreshment Cool Post
Chill out as you get your fill of frozen treats—whether an icy cold Mango Star featuring African Starr Rum to drink or a frosty serving of frozen yogurt to eat.
34. Refreshment Port
Satisfy your cravings with a selection of items offering a tropical infusion of Dole® pineapple.
- Croissant doughnut*
- Fried shrimp with Dole pineapple sweet and sour sauce
- Fried chicken chunks with Dole pineapple sweet and sour sauce
- Dole Fruit Squish’ems!™ Apple-Strawberry
- Dole Whip Soft-serve
- Dole Whip Soft-serve with crème de cacao white
- Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi® Dragon Berry Rum*