1. Early Morning or After Hours Magic- If you’re willing to spend extra money for little to no wait times, Early Morning Magic at Disney’s Hollywood Studios or After Hours Magic at either Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom is your best bet.
2. Child Swap- For Alien Swirling Saucers, Slinky Dog Dash and Flight of Passage, there is a height requirement.
3. Arrive at the park prior to opening- If you aren’t staying on property and haven’t taken advantage of FastPass+, your best option is to make sure you arrive at the park before it opens.
4. FastPass+- Using the FastPass+ service is a great way to ensure you’ll get to experience at least one attraction in each land with a minimal wait time.
5. Extra Magic Hours- If there’s one amazing benefit to staying on Disney property, it’s Extra Magic Hours.