Don’t have time for sit down meals in the Magic Kingdom? Never fear, snack service has your back. Let’s snack our way around the Magic Kingdom in 10 delicious stops…
10. Coffee – Get the morning started right with a stop at Main Street Bakery. There you’ll find everything from your favorite local Starbucks, including seasonal and holiday offerings. The Main Street Bakery also has Disney baked goods and pastries, though you can also get those elsewhere if you prefer. Order your usual and get a move on!
9. Muffin – You can find the delightful Cheshire Cafe nestled near the Teacups and Fairytale Garden. In the morning they offer continental breakfast type items a la carte. You can pick up a muffin, fruit, or cereal to perk you up for your day of fun.
8. Cinnamon Roll – Mid-morning you must make a stop for the amazing warm cinnamon rolls at Gaston’s Tavern in New Fantasyland. You’ve never tasted anything so delicious and gooey. Go ahead, you’re on vacation! Or if you feel the need for a healthier option they also have fruit or veggie cups as well as hummus and chips. Whatever you decide on, wash it down with LeFou’s Brew, their signature non-alcoholic drink.
7. Hot Dog – For lunch time swing by the Lunching Pad in Tomorrowland for an anything-but-average hotdog. You can choose from several topping options, the service is super quick, and there is plenty of seating nearby. Rest your legs and fill your belly – win, win.
6 . Cupcake – For dessert head over to Big Top Souvenirs. But don’t get lured in by all the cute stuff. You’re on a mission for amazing snacks, and this is just the place. Check out that treat case. Feel like a kid in a candy store? Well, you should. Gourmet cupcakes, souped-up apples, marshmallow pops, decked-out cereal bars. Take your pick! Mmmm….
5. Turkey Leg – Mid afternoon, you’re gonna need a protein pick-me-up. On your way from Liberty Square to Frontierland, watch for the turkey leg cart. Actually you could probably get there blindfolded because your nose will tell you the way. They’re ginormous though, so maybe consider sharing. You’ve got lots of snacking left to do, after all.
4. Dole Whip – Save room for an Adventureland staple – the famous Dole Whip. Swirls of pineapple juice and soft serve ice cream will hit the spot on a hot Florida afternoon. You’ll find them at the Aloha Isle, or at the Sunshine Terrace you can also get the citrus version.
3. BLT Fries – Wait. BLT Fries?! You bet! Make this piled-high snack masterpiece your dinner, and you won’t be disappointed. The Golden Oak outpost is located on the far edge of Adventureland. In addition to BLT Fries you can also get BBQ Pork Fries, chicken nuggets, and soft drinks.
2. Waffle Sandwich – The Sleepy Hollow is an often-overlooked culinary hotspot. Tucked away in Liberty Square near Cinderella’s Castle, this snack stop should definitely be the venue for your evening dessert. Although there are savory waffle sandwiches on the menu, nothing beats the chocolaty ones. The waffle will be handed to you taco-style, filled with whatever toppings you choose. Amazing!
1. Pot Roast Mac ‘n’ Cheese – We all know that Magic Kingdom is open late. To keep you going well after dark, grab a mid-night snack at the Friar’s Nook back in Fantasyland. How could you go wrong with Pot Roast or BBQ Chicken on top of Mac ‘n’ Cheese? Pair it with a lemonade slush to keep yourself well-hydrated and going strong until park closing.
So there you go – a tour-de-snacks could be just the answer to keep you moving quickly and eating well all day long at the Magic Kingdom. And we didn’t even mention Mickey bars, popcorn, or soft pretzels. Oh, the options! What would you include in a snack-around day?
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!