1. First things first: Book your accommodations - If you’re hoping to stay on-site at Walt Disney World, you’ll want to book as far in advance as possible.
2. Download the My Disney Experience app - Even if you’ve done zero planning, be sure to download the My Disney Experience app on your flight to Florida or when you stop for a driving break.
3. Book Fast Passes in the My Disney Experience app - You don’t have to secure Fast Passes months in advance; you can still enjoy many attractions with day-of Fast Passes.
4. Get up early & rope drop - FastPass+ is incredibly helpful, but getting up early and “rope dropping” still remains one of the absolutely best tips that gives guests the most advantage, allowing them to see the most attractions with the shortest wait times without FastPass.
5. Snag last- minute dining reservations - Die-hard planners know that you have to pounce on certain reservations at the 180-day mark, but this is not the case with many fabulous restaurants.
6. Enjoy quick-service dining & snacks - Even though you can absolutely find great dining reservations last-minute, you don’t actually need dining reservations to have great food!
7. Above all, be flexible - With or without a lot of planning under your belt, this tip is for you!