Are you looking for that ideal, real-life fairy tale wedding? Of course, the most iconic backdrop of the stunning Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom would make a dream come true wedding, filled with pixie dust! Well, the big question is how much are you willing to pay for the Magic Kingdom venue? Check out the Magic Kingdom Evening Wedding venue details as shared below by DisneyWeddings.
“Step into your very own fairy tale with an exclusive evening ceremony that takes place in a setting like no other. Imagine saying “I do” in front of the iconic Cinderella Castle, surrounded by all the magic and wonder of this beautiful destination. With this highly customizable wedding experience, the beauty is in the details. Simply tell us your heart’s desire and let us dream up something that’s uniquely you. This tailor-made fairy tale takes place after Magic Kingdom park closes. Treasure your nighttime wedding in this land of wonder and delight—and create memories that are sure to last a lifetime.”
- Can accommodate 10 to 300 guests, including the couple.
- This unique wedding experience is the perfect choice for couples searching for something truly magical and unforgettable.
- Take in all the beauty and wonder of Magic Kingdom park without all the crowds. Experience an incredible ceremony in the heart of it all.
- Live out your fairy tale in true Disney style. Imagine riding in Cinderella’s Coach down a beautifully lit Main Street, U.S.A. as the majestic Cinderella Castle awaits you in the distance.
- Enjoy a setting unlike any other as you celebrate your special day with friends and family.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
Loving this venue? Here are some important details to consider when planning your special day.
- Events begin 2 or 3 hours after the closing of Magic Kingdom park.
- There is a $30,000 ceremony fee for this location.
- Disney chartered transportation is required for this venue.
- Events in outdoor locations may be moved indoors due to inclement weather. A decision will be made a maximum of 5 hours prior to the start time of your event.
- Please be aware that ambient noise may be a factor during your outdoor event
So, what do you think? Are you will to pay $30,000 for a Magic Kingdom Park ceremony? Keep in mind, the $30,000 is just for the venue. There are several other expenses when planning a Disney wedding. For more details visit DisneyWeddings.com.