Ready for a sweet challenge? Thanks to Family.Disney.com, we can learn how to construct our own Minnie Mouse donut hole display. With a few styrofoam discs and a bunch of toothpicks, this sweet tower will make for a perfect way to enjoy a classic donut hole. Happy constructing (and snacking)!
Minnie Donut Tower
What You’ll Need:
- Bamboo skewers
- Styrofoam circles (1 large, 3 small)
- Donut holes
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It:
1. Use the bamboo skewers to attach 2 small styrofoam circles onto the large one to resemble Minnie’s shape.
2. Starting from the middle of each circle, attach donut holes onto the styrofoam using toothpicks.
3. Once it’s fully covered, add 2 toothpicks to the bottom of the Minnie shape, lift it up, and attach it to the last smaller circle to use as a base.
4. To cover the base, you can paint it ahead of time, or add fabric or ribbon.
5. Make a bow out of the ribbon, then poke a toothpick through the back of it, and press in between Minnie’s two ears.
Note: All cutting should be done by an adult.