1. Download the My Disney Experience App - Planning is key during a crowded day at the Walt Disney World Resort.
2. Purchase Park Hopper Tickets - Magic Your Way Base Tickets are usually recommended because they are the most inexpensive way to experience Disney parks.
3. Get to the parks early - Whether you choose to use Extra Magic Hours or simply arrive when the parks open, getting to the parks early is a must.
4. Use single rider lines - Another way to get onto popular rides without a Fastpass during crowded days in the parks is to use the single rider lines.
5. Focus on shows - Not only do shows have much shorter wait times, but they also hold a lot of guests at once, making them ideal for getting away from the crowds and longer lines.
6. Arrive early to parades and fireworks - It’s probably no surprise that crowded days in the parks mean you should stake out your spot even earlier for parades and fireworks.
7. Make advanced dining reservations - Even on a day with average crowds, making advanced dining reservations is the best way to make sure you’ll get a table at some of your favorite Disney restaurants.
8. Pack your patience - Even with the best strategy in mind, dealing with a crowded day at Disney is a lot, especially for kids.