1. Don’t put too much effort into planning your Disney trip. - After all, planning is overrated and can be quite the fun-kill as well. Just wing it.
2. Don’t sweat the small stuff. - Like FastPasses, for example. After all, Disney only allows you 3 FastPass+ selections per day, and if you use those up, you can only get one at a time for the remainder of the day.
3. Don’t bother yourself with the stuff of hotel reservations.- If you’re a parent, an employee, grandparent or the like, you most likely don’t have loads of extra time on your hands.
4. Don’t waste time and money by packing a park bag.- You’re going to Disney World with the kids, not on a camping trip in the Congo.
5. By all means, don’t set a souvenir budget.- You’re not a child. You’re a responsible adult. There’s simply no chance that you’ll even be tempted to overspend on Disney souvenirs while you’re enjoying the parks.
6. Don’t trouble yourself with saving up for your Disney trip. - Everyone deserves a vacation—especially to Disney World. It’s like an unwritten rule.
7. Be sure to get everything on your Disney World bucket list completed on your first visit at all costs. - Even if that means staying in the parks from open to close every day with no breaks. This is especially true if you have little ones.