Spring is in the air! With Spring comes spring cleaning and new blossoms… so why not make a new recipe! Prepare a springtime treat for all of the Disney fans in your life, and see how many hidden Mickeys they’ll spot. Check out the tasty recipe below as shared by DisneyFamily.
Springtime Mickey Bark
PREP: 1 Hr / COOK: 10 Min
- – Parchment Paper
- – 12 oz. pink candy melts or wafers
- – 9 white candy melts or wafers
- – 18 white chocolate chips
- – Mini Robin Eggs
- – Pastel sprinkles
- – Metallic sprinkles
Helpful Tip: Wrap up small servings as party favors, or serve in cupcake liners at your next party.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Prepare all of your candy melts and toppings into small bowls.
3. Melt 12 ounces of pink candy melts and spread onto baking sheet.
4. Working very quickly, place the larger white candy melts onto the pink chocolate as Mickey’s head, and place two white chocolate chips on either side as Mickey’s ears. Continue to build more Mickey shapes all over the bark.
5. Add mini Robin eggs candy and sprinkles.
6. Allow bark to set completely before breaking into pieces.