In The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, a certain silly old bear always knows exactly where to find more hunny. He climbs tall trees and goes right to the source. After a think … think … think … Family.Disney.com found the perfect way to say hello to the birds in your backyard garden. Find instructions below as well as a helpful video to make this adorable beehive birdhouse. Once it’s complete, fill it up with birdseed, and see how many birdies stop by to fill up their rumbly tumbly!
Winnie the Pooh Beehive Birdhouse
What You’ll Need:
- 5-inch round hanging terrarium
- Floral tape
- Hot glue
- Floral wire
- Artificial bees for crafting
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It:
- Wrap entire terrarium with floral tape.
- Starting at the top of the terrarium, begin hot gluing the rope around the terrarium. You’ll want to coil the rope around the sides, keeping the rows next to each other neatly, and covering the entire terrarium.
- Once you reach the opening of the terrarium, trim the rope and start again on the opposite side.
- Glue a circle of rope around the opening of the terrarium to trim the entrance of the birdhouse.
- Attach artificial bees to floral wire, and attach them to the beehive birdhouse.
- Add a piece of twine to hang the beehive in the garden.
Notes: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.