Get ready for the Best. Day. Ever. book worms! Family.Disney.com is sharing a DIY Tangled Bookmark project that is super easy and super cute! All you need is an elastic headband, felt, and glue — and you’ll be off to read a book, or maybe two, or three.
What You’ll Need:
- Small scissors
- Felt sheets and scraps (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, white, purple, tan, and black)
- Hot glue gun and glue (or fabric glue for little crafters)
- Embroidery thread and needle (optional)
- Mason jar lid
- Elastic headband
How To Make It:
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Cut out the primary felt shapes: 1 tan kidney bean shape for the paint palette, 1 simple chameleon shape (think a “B” with a tail) for Pascal, and 2 small daisies.
2. Cut out secondary felt shapes: 5 rainbow circles to represent each paint color, 1 large white circle and one small black circle for Pascal’s eye, 1 small red “J” shape for a tongue, and 2 small yellow circles for the daisies.
3. Glue or sew primary shapes to your purple felt sheet. If gluing, let dry.
4. Using a mason jar lid, trace a circle around your shapes and trim.
5. Cut headband in half and hot glue to each side of your felt patch.
6. Stretch around book page to save your spot.
Notes: Cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.