Whether you’re cozying up with a good book, or camping out in the backyard, this adorable Mickey DIY will make the moment even more magical. Thanks to Family.Disney.com, you can create this cute pillow right at home. Enjoy crafting!
What You’ll Need:
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Decorative pillow
- Multi-colored craft pom poms
- Hot glue
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It:
- If possible, remove pillow insert to create a flat working surface.
- Download and print Mickey template. Carefully cut out and lightly trace with pencil onto pillow.
- Begin adding craft pom poms to the pillow with hot glue. Have fun and get creative with the colors!
- Continue layering the pom poms until you fill the entire Mickey shape. Let dry completely.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.