Packing your bags and getting ready to experience the Disney Parks once again? Walt Disney World is updating information regularly as they prepare for the phased reopening of Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom July 11 and EPCOT and Hollywood Studios July 15. If you’re eager to get back to some Disney shopping and pin trading, here are a few things to keep in mind!
According to the Walt Disney World website:
Merchandise Locations: In select merchandise locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort, Guests will continue to discover favorite Disney items, with some modifications to the shopping experience that will help us manage capacity and foster physical distancing.
- New Product Launches: New collection product launches and limited-edition merchandise will not be available for in-person purchases at Walt Disney World Resort until further notice. Guests can find these items on shopDisney, subject to availability.
- Pin Trading: We will continue to offer Guests the opportunity to pin trade with Cast Members through the use of pin boards in select locations. Cast pin trading with lanyards will not be available at this time to maintain physical distancing.
- Delivery Option: Package delivery to the front of our theme parks or to Disney Resort hotels will be suspended. However, shipping merchandise to Guests’ homes in the US will continue to be available. Certain restrictions apply.
- Dressing Rooms: For the time being, dressing rooms will not be available.
- Returns: In-person returns of merchandise will be permitted upon the reopening of our merchandise locations.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
Source: Walt Disney World website