Beaker may be a Muppet of few words (Meep!), but we’re still big fans of this popular guy. One thing is for sure, he always makes us smile! Bring a little sunshine into your garden with this DIY Beaker Bottle Planter thanks to Family.Disney.com. Get to crafting Disney fans, and enjoy your Beaker Bottle Planter!
What You’ll Need:
- 2-liter bottle
- Peach colored paint
- Large paint brush
- Green sock
- Cardstock or paper
- Colored craft foam
- Hot glue
How To Make It:
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Cut off the top third of the bottle.
2. Paint bottle.
3. Place green sock onto the bottom of the bottle and cut off excess.
4. Print template. Then cut out all pieces. Place on corresponding colors of foam and cut out shapes.
5. Glue on all pieces of foam to create Beaker’s face!
6. Fill planter half way with soil, plant seeds, and (gently) water.
Note: All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.