Disney LEGO collectors, take note as a newbie is arriving and it’s absolutely the cutest! A Winnie the Pooh set is scheduled to be available via LEGO beginning April 1. Check out the details below!
As shared by LEGO: “Take time out and rekindle joyful childhood memories with this LEGO® Ideas set (21326) featuring Disney Winnie the Pooh and a delightful LEGO brick recreation of Pooh Bear’s house under a big oak tree in Hundred Acre Wood. Great to build alone or with family, the house opens at the back for easy access to the authentic details inside, including Pooh’s buildable armchair, Pooh-Coo clock, Poohsticks, honey pot elements and much more. You can also create the effect of bees flying around beehives in the branches of the tree, like in the stories.”
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
Popular characters: The model comes with Disney’s Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Rabbit minifigures, plus an Eeyore LEGO figure. The friends each have an accessory, including Winnie the Pooh’s buildable red balloon, to recreate classic scenes.
Special gift: Part of a collection of premium-quality LEGO building kits for adults, this set makes a charming gift for yourself, a Disney Winnie the Pooh enthusiast, LEGO fan or any hobbyist.
- – Enjoy me-time or quality family time and spark childhood memories with this LEGO® Ideas display set (21326) featuring Disney Winnie the Pooh and Pooh Bear’s house in Hundred Acre Wood.
- – Includes 5 characters: Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Rabbit minifigures, plus an Eeyore LEGO® figure, each with iconic accessories, including Pooh Bear’s buildable red balloon.
- – The house opens at the back for easy access to the authentic accessories inside including a buildable armchair, Pooh-coo clock and elements including a Pooh Bear storybook, honey pots and Poohsticks.
- – Sit Pooh Bear on the log by the buildable fire and, with his balloon, help him ‘float’ up to see the bees ‘buzzing’ around the 2 beehives in the tree.
- – An ideal birthday or holiday gift for LEGO® fans, hobbyists and anyone who loves Winnie the Pooh, this display model measures over 9 in. (24 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) wide and 8 in. (22 cm) deep.
- – Perfect for solo building or sharing your childhood passion for LEGO® building and Winnie the Pooh with your family – you’ll want to photograph and share pictures of this charming buildable model.
- – This 1,265-piece set comes with an illustrated booklet featuring details about the set’s fan designer and LEGO® designers, plus step-by-step instructions so even LEGO newcomers can build confidently.
- – This LEGO® Ideas │ Disney set for adults is part of a collection of unique LEGO Ideas models, each created by a fan designer, voted for by thousands of LEGO fans and produced by the LEGO Group.
- – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met strict industry standards to ensure that they connect consistently and securely for robust builds.
- – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards.
LEGO has the set listed for $99.99 with available purchase date of April 1. If you are a VIP LEGO customer, you have early access to the set as of today, March 18. Happy shopping, Disney/LEGO fans!