1. Schedule Your Dates Early--Walt Disney World is the most visited theme park in the world with an average annual attendance of more than 52 million guests, so you really need to pick your dates as early as possible.
2. Accommodations--Once you have picked your dates, the next step is to choose your accommodations.
3. Advantages of Staying at a Disney Resort Hotel--When you are a guest of a Disney Resort Hotel, you will be able to take advantage of free transportation from your hotel to the four theme parks, two water parks, and Disney Springs (an outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment complex).
4. Packing (Clothing)--Florida does not have very many low-temperature days so I would recommend packing T-shirts, shorts, capris, etc. for those hot humid months.
5. Packing--(Other Necessities)--Don't forget these items: cell phone, portable battery charger, surge protector for multiple chargers, sunscreen, ponchos.
6. Packing for Babies--It's a good idea to bring along a separate backpack for all of your baby's needs.
7. Souvenirs--Who wants to return home without some sort of remembrance or keepsake for those who stayed behind, like dog sitters, house sitters, friends, etc.?