1. How Do I Get Around Walt Disney World? - This is especially helpful for first-timers, those who haven’t been in many years, or even seasoned Disney-goers.
2. What Should I Use a FassPass+ On? - If you’re new to the parks, you may already be overwhelmed with all there is to do and see, including which rides and attractions are must-do’s and which can be skipped.
3. Where Should I Make a Dining Reservation? - Because there are so many dining options at Walt Disney World, it’s easy to miss out on some hidden gems, or you may not know how or when to book a reservation.
4. We’re Planning an Adults Night Out. Who Can Watch the Kids? - If you’re planning a nice dinner out and are in need of a babysitting service for a couple hours, your concierge can give you more information.
5. We’re Celebrating a Special Occasion. Can You Help me Add Some Magic Touches to Our Vacation? - If you’re visiting Walt Disney World to celebrate your honeymoon, a birthday, an anniversary, a family reunion, or any other special occasion or reason for a visit, let the concierge know!
6. What are the Park Hours? - Just want to ask some of the more basic questions the old fashioned way? You can ask the concierge!
7. I Lost Something While at the Resort. Do You Have a Lost and Found? - When you’re running around the between your resort and the parks, it can be easy to lose things here and there.