Time to get a little workout on… Hercules style! That’s right, runDisney has created a Hercules workout where you can watch the fan favorite Disney movie and get in a little exercise along the way.
runDisney shares on Instagram: “Calling all demi-gods and mere mortals! It’s time to lace up those sandals (or sneakers) and continue your (movie) marathon training with our next #runDisney at-home work-out themed to Hercules, now streaming on @DisneyPlus.” The workout is shared below:
- – 15 crunches: Every time Pegasus and Hercules head bump
- – 15 calf rises (each leg): Whenever there’s a ’90s reference
- – 5 burpees: If Hercules doesn’t know his own strength and breaks something
- – 10 jumping jacks: When Hade’s hair turns from blue to red
- – 30 high knees: If Phil turns bright red
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
For more details, check out the runDisney site here!