Bring a little sweetness and spirit to the Halloween season with these festive Mickey Mouse ghost cupcakes from DisneyFamily! Keep reading to learn how to use fondant, donuts, and cookies to assemble these spooky treats.
Mickey Mouse Ghost Cupcakes
- Chocolate cupcakes
- Donut holes
- White fondant
- Rolling pin
- Mini chocolate sandwich cookies
- Black food coloring pen
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Stack a mini donut and a donut hole on top of each cupcake. Insert a toothpick in each stack to secure.
2. Take a 3/4-inch ball of white fondant and roll out into a 6-inch circle. Drape the fondant over a cupcake-donut stack, and wave the bottom of the fondant to form a ghost.
3. Use a knife to cut two slits at the top of the ghosts’ heads. Stick two mini chocolate sandwich cookies into the slits to form Mickey ears.
4. Use the black food coloring pen to draw a smiling Mickey face on each of the ghosts.
5. Have a spooktacular time enjoying them!