20. Visit the Disney Horses at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Speaking of horses, you can visit where all the Disney World horses live at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. This includes Cinderella’s horse!
19. You Can Stay on Disney Property without Staying at a Disney Resort
Near the Disney Springs area, there are tons of different hotels that aren’t owned by Disney, but are still very close to Disney World. Most even have transportation to the parks.
18. Participate in a Campfire Night
Some resorts have a campfire night, which for a price, you can roast marshmallows and make s’mores. Some even include characters!
17. Watch a Movie Under the Stars
Many of the hotels offer a movie under the stars night where they play a Disney movie outside on a big screen. Weather permitting of course.
16. Visit Animal Kingdom Lodge to See Animals
If you want to spend some time with the animals, but Animal Kingdom isn’t on your list, visit Animal Kingdom Lodge. There are tons of different animals there and you don’t have to pay to visit other resorts.