75. Catch the Electrical Water Pageant on the Seven Seas Lagoon
Not many people know about this fun parade, located on the lagoon outside of Magic Kingdom. If you are staying in the Magic Kingdom area, you can even see it right from your resort.
74. Watch the Flag Retreat at Magic Kingdom
Everyday around 5 p.m., there is a Flag Retreat at Magic Kingdom featuring a military veteran. It’s a great experience to watch.
73. Listen to the Voices of Liberty in Epcot
Continuing the patriotic theme, don’t miss the Voices of Liberty at the American Adventure. It will give you goosebumps; I guarantee it.
72. Look for Hidden Details in the Parks
My favorite is the “tap dancing” benches at Magic Kingdom. When you walk down Main Street, to the right are benches and tables and you can hear “tap dancing” coming from the window above.
71. Cool Off in a Splash and Play Area
These can be found in just about every park. It’s mainly for kids, but hey who says an adult can’t walk through once or twice? I mean, we’re all just grown up kids anyway.