The warm weather has rolled in! Now is the perfect time to spend an evening roasting marshmallows in the warm evening air. If you’re looking for an extra special spin on s’mores at any time, you’ll want to check out this yummy recipe from D23.com. This gooey, oft-ordered wow of a dessert is a collaborative effort at Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue at Disneyland park, on the menu for just a few months. Chef Craig Orrell created the recipe with Chef Toby Hollis and the Disneyland Resort Central Bakery team. Check it out below and get ready to create this masterpiece right in your kitchen!
1 (10.5-ounce) box fudge brownie mix
1 (1-pound) bag large marshmallows
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce, warmed
8 graham crackers
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×13 cake pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter per package directions and pour into prepared cake pan. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out with moist crumbs clinging to it.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
2. Turn oven to broil.
3. Place marshmallows over brownies. Leaving oven door ajar, place marshmallow-topped brownies under broiler 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown, watching very closely to avoid burning.
4. Drizzle hot fudge sauce over top of toasted marshmallows.
5. Take half of the graham crackers and break them into planks; crush other half of graham crackers into crumbs.
6. Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over top of toasted marshmallows, and place graham cracker planks randomly into toasted marshmallows. Serve immediately.