If you’re a fan of all things spooky and frightfully fun, Disneyland will be the place to be this Halloween season! From September 3 through October 31, 2021 Disneyland Resort is planning Halloween fun that shouldn’t be missed at both Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park. Special Halloween experiences including Halloween-themed attractions, character and villain appearances, special Halloween party, décor, treats, and more. Check out the details below as shared by Disney!
At Disneyland Park
- Be greeted with the popular Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern and the cleverly carved pumpkins of the Main Street Pumpkin Festival on Main Street U.S.A.
- Disney characters will be photo-ready in their Halloween best.
- Haunted Mansion Holiday will feature a merry makeover of the beloved eerie estate, inspired by “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
- Enjoy a dreadfully delightful treat in the form of “Halloween Screams,” a supernatural projection and special effects show. On weekend nights, “Halloween Screams” will take to the skies and enhance the mischief with fireworks.*
At Disney California Adventure Park:
- Radiator Springs will become Radiator Screams, where residents decorate their homes for a unique Haul-O-Ween makeover and transform the attractions. Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree will become Mater’s Graveyard JamBOOree, and Luigi’s Rolickin’ Roadsters will change into Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween.
- The façade of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! will spark as the attraction transforms at night into Guardians of the Galaxy – Monsters After Dark, offering an exciting Halloween adventure filled with creepy creatures and thrilling drops.
- Over on Buena Vista Street, Mickey Mouse and friends will be throwing it back with old-fashioned Halloween costumes. Seasonal décor will add to the Halloween ambiance on Buena Vista Street. Don’t forget to snap a spooky selfie in front of the 10-foot-tall statue of the Headless Horseman holding his jack-o-lantern head to the sky.
- Experience the return of Plaza de la Familia in Paradise Gardens from Sept. 3 – Nov. 2. This immersive, limited-time celebration is inspired by the tradition of Dia de los Muertos, with exciting live entertainment, festive foods, crafts and interactive experiences.
Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party
On 25 select nights, beginning Sept. 9 through Oct. 31, the separate-ticket, after park-hours event Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party will add to the family friendly fun during Halloween Time. At Oogie Boogie Bash, kids and guests of all ages can trick-or-treat their way through the park in their favorite Halloween costumes and encounter characters both spooky and fantastic. At this limited-capacity event, you can experience Disney California Adventure park in a unique way, with exclusive offerings like immersive treat trails, “Frightfully Fun Parade,” Villain’s Grove at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, “Mickey’s Trick & Treat” show and more. Tickets for Oogie Boogie Bash will go on sale beginning Tuesday, July 13, 2021 (no earlier than 9 a.m. PT) at Disneyland.com/OogieBoogieBash.**
Will you be making plans to visit Disneyland Resort this Halloween season? It sounds like it’ll be a great time for each and every ghoul or goblin to enjoy. Have a spooktacular time planning your visit, Disney fans!