To keep your family’s pens, pencils, or craft supplies organized, DIY holders are the way to go. Disney-fy them with your favorite monster duo: Mike and Sulley! These Monsters, Inc. Pencil Holders are super simple to create (reusing baby food jars!), and will add a fun pop of color to any desk. Check out the instructions below as shared by DisneyFamily. Happy crafting!
Monsters, Inc. Pencil Holders
What You’ll Need:
- 2 baby food jars (or 16-Oz. mason jars)
- Light blue and green spray paint
- Purple, white, black, blue, and green paint
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
How To Make It:
1. Remove the lids. Then, place the jars upside down and spray paint 1 light green and the other light blue. Let them dry.
2. To create Mike, paint gray horns onto the top corners of the green jar. Then, paint a big white circle in the center. Let it dry. Next, paint a smaller black circle in the white circle and let this dry. Finally, paint a tiny white circle on the top left corner of the black circle. Let it dry.
3. To make Sulley, paint 2 light purple horns onto the top corners of the blue jar. Paint 2 black circles in the middle of the jar and a dark green triangle under the circles. Paint 2 blue, slanted rectangles above the black circles. Let this dry.
4. Have your kiddo add supplies to the jars, and enjoy!