1. Start planning early! - Because of all there is to enjoy at Disney World, it’s never too early to start planning your Disney World getaway.
2. My Disney Experience app - This amazing interactive tool streamlines all your Walt Disney World plans.
3. Transportation - If you don’t live near the Central Florida area, you’ll need to decide whether you are flying or driving to Disney World.
4. Don't Get Scammed - If you booked your vacation as a package through Disney, your tickets are already included in the price of your vacation, otherwise use an authorized Disney seller to avoid mishap!
5. Read up and research - If you’ve never been to Walt Disney World, it’s a good idea to read about all there is to do, see and experience while you’re there.
6. Buy your park bag- If you’re going to Disney World, you need a park bag.
7. Disney gift cards - Load a gift card of your choice with most any amount you’d like and it will be shipped to you in only a few business days.
8. Disney World bucket list.- If you’ve never been to Disney World, talk to your spouse and children about what they hope to experience. What shows do they want to see?
9. Vacation experience of a lifetime - All of your hard work in planning your trip is about to pay off in a big way!
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!