1. Different Levels – Very similar to the various levels of the resorts, Disney offers different levels to the Disney Dining Plan: the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan, the Disney Dining Plan, and the Disney Deluxe Dining Plan.
2. Food and Snacks – regardless of the plan selected, guests have the option to enjoy full-size meals (entrees, sides, and a drink), as well as snacks on the go.
3. Refillable Mug – in addition to the credits associated with the plan you select, every member of your party using the Disney Dining Plan will be given a refillable mug that guests can use to get unlimited drinks at their resort.
4. Prepaid Expense – depending on the level you choose, the cost varies.
5. Linked to MagicBand – an added benefit of the dining plans is that guests can redeem their selections through their MagicBands.
6. Still Need to Tip – guests using the dining plans should still carry some cash with them as tips and gratuities are not included in any of the dining plan selections.