1. Go For the Rope Drops - The best way to make the most of your time is to make sure you’ve got all the time you need.
2. Climb Every Mountain - If you are looking to take on the Mountain Challenge or just want to hit Space, Big Thunder, or Splash Mountain at some point in your day, the best way to accomplish that goal is to simply hit one of those first and foremost.
3. Pick Your Parades - The Magic Kingdom’s 3:00 Parade is always a sight to see, but mostly for the first timers or the unveiling of a new theme.
4. Make Room For Mickey Munchies - There’s no getting around it, you will need something to eat if you plan on spending your day at any Disney Park.
5. Do the Dark Rides - The Magic Kingdom has the absolute best Disney dark rides.
6. Sensational Shopping Spree - Of course, we can’t leave The Magic Kingdom without taking a piece of the magic home with us.
7. Take In A Show - There’s always time to sit back, relax, and watch one of the many magical performances at the park.
8. To Nowhere In Particular - The Magic Kingdom is the best place to just plain explore.
9. Magical Meet and Greets - No Disney trip is complete without visiting your favorite characters, and The Magic Kingdom has more than a fine selection.
10. Finish With Fireworks - There is no better way to end a day than a sky full of fireworks in front of Cinderella Castle.