Experiencing the cold blues? Look no further than this delicious Minnie Mouse Hot Cocoa recipe as shared by DisneyFamily to turn your blues to PINK! That’s right, how sweet it will be with one sip of this deliciously pink Minnie Mouse Hot Cocoa to warm up with a dose of Minnie magic.
Minnie Mouse Hot Cocoa
PREP: 15 Min
- – Pink candy melts
- – Pink sprinkles
- – White pearls
- – Silicone ice cube tray
- – Paper straws
- – Milk
- – Chocolate mini donuts
- – Whipped cream (optional)
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Place one bag of pink chocolate candy melts in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt pink chocolate candy melts in increments of 30 seconds, stirring after each 30 seconds.
- Fill a silicone ice cube tray with melted pink chocolate.
- Sprinkle pink sprinkles and white pearls over each individual section of chocolate.
- Place one straw in the middle of every section of chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat 8 ounces of milk in a microwave safe mug. Place one pink chocolate cube into mug and stir.
- Add whipped cream and two chocolate mini-donuts for ears.
Keep warm and happy sipping, Disney fans!