1. See Nocturnal Animals in Action - One of the most popular times to check out Kilimanjaro Safaris is in the early morning when many of the animals are the most active, but did you know you can see plenty of other animals in action at night?
2. Expedition Everest in the Moonlight - One of the most popular rides in the park, and one of the most thrilling rides in all of Walt Disney World is Expedition Everest.
3. Check out the Tree of Life - This structure, which also serves as the symbol of Animal Kingdom, is impressive during the day, but there’s something even more special about seeing it lit up at night.
4. Explore Pandora - This spectacular section of the park is worth checking out in the daytime, but seeing it at night is an even more special experience!
5. Enjoy Rivers of Light - While the other parks may end their nights with a fireworks display, Animal Kingdom does things a little differently with a beautiful light projection and water show.