Take a walk on the delicious side when you embark on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine at Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Art, January 8 through February 22, 2021. While Disney previously shared several exciting experiences coming to the 2021 Festival, we’re super excited about this Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine experience!
A Journey to Savor:
Purchase 5 vibrant food items to receive a technicolor treat during this delectable experience. Use your Festival Passport as your guide to look for specially notated menu items and track your progress by collecting a stamp after each purchase. Once you’ve savored 5 artistic dishes to collect 5 stamps, visit Decadent Delights to claim your reward.
Featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
– Red: Remy’s Ratatouille with Eggplant, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Tomatoes, and Red Pepper Piperade — located at Festival Favorites
– Blue: Blue Corn Pupusa stuffed with Cheese and topped with Shredded Pork, Guajillo and Árbol Chile Sauce, Cabbage Slaw, and Aji Amarillo Crema – located at Vibrante & Vívido Food Studio.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
– Green: Pistachio Cake with Cherry Mousse and Morello Cherries — located at The Painter’s Palate
– Pink: Vanilla, Rose Water, and Pistachio Panna Cotta — located at Masterpiece Kitchen
– Orange: Mouskoutchou: Orange Cake with Cinnamon-Orange Chocolate Mousse — located at Mosaic Canteen
– Reward: The Artist Palette Cookie
This activity is fun for all ages and can be completed at your own leisure. You can bring your stamped Passport to Epcot at any time during the Festival of the Arts to complete your stroll.
This experiences sounds like a wonderful walk indeed! Enjoy, Disney fans!
Source: Walt Disney World website