Take your treats to a new level with this Wreck-It Ralph-themed Hero Medal cookie! Thanks to Family.Disney.com, victory never tasted so sweet! Below you’ll find the recipe, plus a short video on how to pull it all together.
Wreck-It Ralph Hero Medal Cookie
PREP 30 Min / COOK 10 Min
- Your favorite sugar cookie recipe
- Yellow cookie icing
- Yellow fondant
- Alphabet cookie cutters (to spell out HERO)
- Edible gold spray
- Blue icing
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
- Prepare your favorite sugar cookie recipe. Let cool.
- Roll out yellow fondant. Cut out a star shape, and use the alphabet cookie cutters to spell out HERO.
- Ice sugar cookie with yellow cookie icing.
- Place star on top of yellow icing and leave to set for 5 minutes.
- Use dabs of icing to attach HERO on top of the star.
- Spray top of entire cookie with edible gold spray.
- Place cookie on serving plate. Draw the medal’s ribbon with blue icing.
- Present the medal cookie to your favorite hero!