Here’s a Mickey-Shaped Dessert Pizza recipe from DisneyFamily that is the perfect treat for family gatherings. It’s easy to make, features a lot of beautiful fruits, and is a definite crowd pleaser. DisneyFamily has used berries and kiwi this time, but you can easily mix-and-match your favorite seasonal fruits when making your own. Enjoy!
Mickey-Shaped Dessert Pizza
- Your favorite sugar cookie dough recipe (or store-bought dough!)
- 1 cup of cream cheese frosting
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, and raspberries, or the berries of your choice)
Helpful Tip: To create a large Mickey shape, trace a plate as your main circle, and then draw an oval on each side for Mickey’s ears.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius! Discover More >
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Roll out sugar cookie dough on a floured surface to 1/4″-1/2″ thickness.
3. Use a knife or toothpick to lightly draw a Mickey shape in the dough.
4. Cut out the Mickey shape with a knife and place on a lined baking pan.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the edges are slightly golden. Let cool.
6. Slice the strawberries and kiwis.
7. Once cookie is cool, spread cream cheese frosting over the surface.
8. Arrange the fruits on top of the frosting. Starting in the middle, make a pattern with the fruits until the entire cookie is covered. Enjoy!