1. Star Wars Land at Hollywood Studios - The first new big addition is Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, which will be opening in fall 2019 in Hollywood Studios.
2. Mickey Ride at Hollywood Studios - As if Star Wars Land and the brand new Toy Story Land weren’t enough, Hollywood Studios is also getting another new ride.
3. Star Wars Hotel - Along with the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, there will also be an incredible new Star Wars hotel opening near Hollywood Studios.
4. Ratatouille at Epcot - Considering the success of the Frozen-themed “Frozen Ever After” in Epcot’s World Showcase, it comes as no surprise that the park is looking to add more characters into this area of the park.
5. Guardians of the Galaxy at Epcot - Another awesome attraction coming to Epcot is the new Guardians of the Galaxy coaster that is scheduled to open for Disney World’s 50th anniversary in 2021.
6. Space Restaurant at Epcot - This restaurant doesn’t yet have a name, but we know plenty of other little details, and we know it's going to be awesome.
7. TronRide at Magic Kingdom - Similar to the amazing roller coaster in Shanghai Disney Resort, this thrilling coaster is going to be epic.
8. Skyliner Transportation Option - Because Disney World is so big, it’s important that they offer plenty of transportation options to their guests.
9. Disney Riviera Resort - In addition to the aforementioned Star Warshotel, Disney World will also be adding a second new hotel near Hollywood Studios.
10. Mysterious New Hotel - Finally, we must mention the mysterious new hotel that we’ve been hearing rumors of.