1. Guests bought lingerie on Main Street.
2. Doritos were born at Disneyland.
3. Not only were Doritos born here—so were four babies!
4. Makeshift memorials are sometimes created at the Haunted Mansion—against park policy.
5. A woman hid her baby so she could board a ride.
6. Pluto had a rough day.
7. Grandma and grandchild spun too fast on the Mad Tea Party attraction.
8. Counterfeit invitations were made for Disneyland’s Opening Day.
9. A heat wave in 1955 threw off Opening Day.
10. A plumbers’ strike and Opening Day didn’t mix well.