If you can visit Disney more than once every few years, lucky you! For the rest of us, Disney may not always seem like an option. Here are 10 reasons why you should plan your next Disney trip immediately!
10. The employees are always friendly. It is not often that one can walk into a place of business and see consistently happy employees, but, as usual, Disney proves to be a wonderful exception. A grumpy employee can damper your mood very easily, but just as their negative counterparts can bring you down, so can cheerful workers infuse your day with positivity! With that in mind, it is apparent that Disney Cast Members’ constant cheerfulness makes it virtually impossible to be unhappy at Disney World.
9. Happy children can be seen everywhere. Whether or not you are a parent, you cannot deny that children’s excitement about Disney World is worth a smile or two. Considering where they are, it’s no surprise that they’re excited, and just seeing a child hug a Disney character or play in the courtyard fountains can add some extra Disney magic to your day, too!
8. Everything in the parks constantly reminds you of Disney’s magic. Disney characters, Disney logos, Hidden Mickeys—there is practically no way to forget where you are when you’re at Disney World. Disney magic is all around you, all the time, and these ever-present reminders allow you to absorb this magic and excitement throughout your vacation!
7. Disney changes (for the better!) with every holiday. Going to Disney is always magical, but when you combine the holiday spirit with Disney’s magic, you get an extra dose of fun! With events like “Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party”, you and your fellow visitors can enjoy some very special experiences. And let’s not forget all of the phenomenal decorations that come around in December!
6. Disney is full of surprises. Flash mobs, impromptu dance parties during parades—there is always something going on at Disney World! If you keep your eyes open during your vacation, you can see a lot of truly memorable—and magical—things. That elderly couple in front of you? They’re wearing 50th Anniversary shirts and Mickey ears! Other visitors’ moments may be theirs, but there is something truly magical about sharing experiences and stories with them. Plus, if you find yourself in one of the aforementioned flash mobs or dance parties, you can share this magic with a much larger group of people!
5. Bonding with characters never gets old. These characters are there to help you connect with Disney, and they do a superb job! Whether you’re a Piglet fan or an Aladdin fan, you can be sure to share some laughs and smiles with your favorite character. Who knows? You might even have fun with a new character and get another favorite!
4. Every resort is different and fantastic in its own unique way. When you check in for your stay, you can easily identify the resort that you have entered: the architecture, landscapes, and décor of each location always embraces its theme. Just look at the Polynesian Resort! With such unique places to stay, Disney makes it easy for you to have a magical—but different—vacation every single time you visit!
3. Disney shows are always marvelous. If you want a highly interactive, music-filled experience, the Festival of the Lion King is perfect for you! Seeking a more comedic and exciting show? Head to the Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular! Every Disney show is worth seeing, but, like Disney’s resorts, every show also has different experiences to offer its audience. Attend as many Disney shows as you can; you will be surprised by their ability to convey both Disney variety and classic Disney magic at the same time!
2. Amazing Disney food is everywhere. From the Kona Café’s Jasmine Tea-Infused Cheesecake at the Polynesian Resort to the milkshakes at the 50’s Prime Time Café, you can always find something delicious to eat in any Disney park or resort. Feel free to search for other theme parks with such varied, convenient, and high-quality foods; we doubt you’ll find them outside of Disney!
1. There is a Disney ride to suit everyone. If you’re traveling with your family, you probably have many different requirements for rides. For small children, look no further than the Magic Kingdom rides, particularly Peter Pan’s Flight and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. These rides will give your children the thrills of a roller coaster, without frightening them; plus, they’ll give you a chance to relax and re-experience some of your favorite stories! Rides like these are also ideal if you’re traveling with any senior citizens, who may not be comfortable on rides like Mount Everest. If you have a child who loves virtual realities—and doesn’t get nauseous easily—opt for the Star Tours ride. And, of course, there’s always those roller coasters and “wet” rides that can give you a thrill—or a soaking!
There is virtually no end to the magical qualities of a Disney vacation, and booking your own trip is the best way to remember all of the parks’ wonders!
Start planning your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE!