1. My Disney Experience - As a guest signed in to your Disney account, you can use the "My Disney Experience" app to manage your reservations, park tickets, view and update your profile, see your Disney Photo Pass photos taken at Walt Disney World, update your Family and Friends list, plus much more.
2. Complimentary MagicBands - Disney MagicBands are plastic wristbands using Radio Frequency technology which enables you, with a touch of your MagicBand to unlock your Disney Resort hotel room, enter theme parks and water parks with valid admission, charge food and merchandise purchases (when linked to a credit card), check in at FastPass+ attractions and entertainment lines, and connect PhotoPass images to your account.
3. First Access to FastPass+ and Disney Dining Reservations - As a Disney Resort Hotel guest, you are able to book FastPass+ and dining reservations in advance.
4. Free Transportation to and from the Airport and Around the Parks - Disney Resort Hotel guests who are arriving by airplane can take advantage of Disney's Magical Express motor coach, which will transport them from the airport to their Disney Resort, including luggage transportation.
5. Extra Magic Hours - Another fantastic perk of staying on property is the opportunity for extra time in the parks.
6. Shopping at Walt Disney World - There are over 300 shops at Walt Disney World, including Disney Hotel Resorts, Disney Springs, both water parks, and the four theme parks.
7. Outstanding Amenities and Entertainment - Each Walt Disney Resort Hotel has a host of amenities and entertainment for the entire family.
8. Disney Dining Plan - The Disney Dining Plan is a prepaid meal plan offered at Walt Disney World so guests can budget their dining costs in advance and possibly save money.
9. Extra Special Disney-Themed Rooms - At select Disney Resort Hotels, there are uniquely themed Disney rooms available.
10. The Magic of Disney - Sometimes when travel agents describe a Walt Disney World vacation, the emphasis is not always on the magic that is Disney and the marvelous benefits of staying on property.