1. Go shopping at Disney Springs. - There are over 100 different stores, shops and boutiques at Disney Springs.
2. Have dinner at a resort hotel. - There are some amazing restaurants in the parks at Walt Disney World. But there are also some wonderful restaurants at Disney’s Resort hotels.
3. Play miniature golf. - There are places near the Disney World Resort hotels where families can go to play miniature golf—miniature golf with a fun Disney feel to it!
4. Float high above Disney Springs. - At Disney Springs near Starbucks, you can enjoy the Characters in Flight Aerophile tethered helium balloon.
5. Conquer the kitchen sink! - On a day off from the parks, head over to Beaches and Cream Soda Shop between Disney’s Yacht Club and Disney’s Beach Club and order the Kitchen Sink.
6. Make a splash at a water park. - Disney World not only has four theme parks, but there are also two water parks at the resort.
7. Go swimming! - If you’re staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy the pool(s). None of them are plain Jane versions of swimming pools.
8. Ride a surrey bike. - Think of these bikes as bicycles built for two. Or four. Or six. Surrey bikes are available to rent at Disney’s Boardwalk.
9. Take a round-trip ride on the monorail. - It won’t cost you a park ticket to hop aboard the monorail.
10. Resort hop. - Whether you’re staying on Disney property or off Disney property during your vacation, it’s so much fun to go resort hopping.