1. Disney Meet-and-Greets - Obviously, part of the appeal of any Disney vacation is the ability to meet your favorite Disney characters.
2. Disney Character Dining - In addition to the traditional meet-and-greets, Disney cruises also tend to offer guests some sort of character dining experience.
3. Rotational Dining - Speaking of dinner on the ships, did you know that Disney Cruise Line ships all have rotational dining?
4. First-Run Disney Movies - DCL is the only cruise line that plays first-run Disney movies.
5. Nightly Family-Friendly Shows - One of the things that we don’t love about most cruise lines is the fact that most of the nightly entertainment is not kid-friendly.
6. Fish Extenders - Fish extenders are a super fun thing, and they aren’t found on any other cruise lines.
7. Included Soda - Generally speaking, in order to have soda while cruising other lines, you must purchase a soda package or pay for each beverage individually.
8. Fireworks at Sea - As we all know, Disney knows how to do entertainment right.
9. Castaway Cay - Perhaps the biggest benefit to sailing with Disney is Castaway Cay (pronounced “Key”).
10. Incredible Customer Service - Finally, we must mention the incredible customer service found on the Disney ships.