1. When the Kids are Back at School - Visiting Walt Disney World Resort when the kids are back in school is a great idea.
2. Weekdays in October - Most weekdays throughout October are considered to be reasonably-priced, and depending on when exactly you visit you might even see some spook-tastic Halloween decorations.
3. Weekdays in November - Avoiding the week of Thanksgiving also makes sense – you’ll save lots of patience and money at the same time.
4. Just Before the Week of Christmas - The weeks leading up to one of the busiest weeks of the year are only marginally quieter, but you won’t want to miss out on Walt Disney World Resort’s festive celebrations.
5. A Few Weeks After the Unveiling of a New Attraction - Naturally, such events attract more crowds than usual, so unless your patience goes “to infinity and beyond” it’s not a terrible idea to give it a few weeks before checking out a new experience.
6. 2019-Specific: Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Opening - Okay, so this does contradict that last point, but if you’re a Star Wars fan then perhaps there’s simply no stopping you from being there when the new themed land opens in late 2019.
7. 2019-Specific: NBA Experience Opening - The same applies to the NBA Experience coming in Summer 2019. Yes, you’ve been told to avoid the heart of summer and to also give it a few weeks before seeing new attractions, but again, this is a reminder.
8. When it’s Cooler - This will undoubtedly depend on your preferences as some people love the heat – but needless to say those people are a very select few!
9. January Until Mid-February - Speaking of cooler times to visit, consider visiting anytime between January to around mid-February.
10. The Heart of the Holidays & the Unveiling of New Attractions - It might seem like this is undermining some of those listed above, but if you’re happy to form part of the huge crowds and spend a little more, “be their guest”!
11. Whenever the Vacation Packages & Best Deals Say So - Ultimately, you may simply want to get the most out of both your time and money and not care whether it’s bonkers-busy, horrifyingly-hot and exceptionally-expensive.