1. Trails End – Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground - This fan-favorite restaurant is literally off the beaten path and well worth the journey!
2. Contempo Café – The Contemporary Hotel - Speaking of eating with Mickey, Chef Mickey’s is wildly popular in the Contemporary Hotel, but its neighbor (the quick-service Contempo Café) is much friendlier to your pocketbook.
3. Capt. Cooks – The Polynesian Resort and Villas - Another delicious dining option is just one monorail stop away!
4. Plaza Inn – The Magic Kingdom - Affordable meals don’t only exist outside the parks!
5. Sleepy Hollow – The Magic Kingdom - For those looking for an even cheaper meal in the mothership park, the quick-service Sleepy Hollow counter was a hidden secret for far too long.
6. Pecos Bills Tall Tale Inn & Cafe – The Magic Kingdom - If waffle-based meals aren’t your thing, then you can satisfy your carnivore cravings at the quick-service restaurant Pecos Bills.
7. Flame Tree Barbecue – The Animal Kingdom - The Animal Kingdom and the Animal Kingdom Lodge are both renowned for inventive and high-quality dining options.
8. Sunshine Seasons – EPCOT - EPCOT’s World Showcase may be known for its fabulous international cuisine, but one of the best quick-service options actually resides in Future World.
9. Tangerine Café – EPCOT - Regarding the World Showcase eateries, this Moroccan Pavilion quick-service spot is a tasty spot indeed.
10. D-Luxe Burger - When Downtown Disney was reimagined to the chic Disney Springs, it came with an impressive array of restaurants.
11. Character Breakfasts - If you can’t resist booking one character meal for your kids, consider the cheaper alternative – breakfast!