1. Be Prepared—Take photos of all your important paperwork, driver’s license, reservation confirmation, room number and location (if you’re staying on property).
2. Magic Bands—Magic Bands are the greatest invention yet for Disney resort guests.
3. Extra Magic Hours—The parks with Extra Magic Hours for Disney resort hotel guests tend to be the busiest the entire day, so you may want to consider visiting a different park that day.
4. Free Water—Ice water is free from any café with fountain soda service.
5. Fast Pass—Schedule your first 3 fast passes for the morning in one park, then after you finish you can use the app or visit a kiosk to reserve your next 3 in the evening at the same park or a different park.
6. Rider Switch Pass—If you have small children who cannot or do not want to ride on an attraction, Rider Switch is for you.
7. Meals—If you’re on a tight budget or maybe a diet, adults can order kids’ meals at all the parks.
8. PhotoPass—Disney professional photographers are located throughout the parks so everyone in your group can be a part of the picture.
9. Mobile Phone Ordering—This recent addition to Disney ingenuity is a convenient way for you to skip the lines at select restaurants at all four parks.
10. Avoid the Crowds—Try this tip. Navigate each theme park from the back to the front and counterclockwise, as most visitors will follow a routine of visiting attractions from front to back and clockwise.
11. Wal Mart & Disney World?—Wal Mart has just opened a brand new Super Center just minutes from Walt Disney World.