1. Get Up for Rope Drop - Countless Disney fans recommend this tactic and for good reason.
2. The Most Important Meal of the Day - If you need a motivation to get up super early, book an Advance Dining Reservation for breakfast at either Cinderella’s Royal Table, The Crystal Palace, or Be Our Guest.
3. Know the Attractions - Again, it would be difficult to ride all the attractions in one day, but we’d recommend having a brief list of “must-dos”.
4. … But Don’t Skip Low-Wait Attractions - If you’ve been dying to get on the Magic Kingdom’s most popular rides (e.g. Seven Dwarves Mine Train), it can be easy to forget about other attractions.
5. Check Out the Local Entertainment - In addition to the wonderful rides, the Magic Kingdom is home to many top-of-the-line shows!
6. Appreciate the “Small Stuff” - Amidst all of the fabulous attractions and shows, don’t miss out on what truly makes WDW stand out – attention to detail.
7. Live to Eat, Don’t Eat to Live - Even if you don’t have time for a sit-down meal, don’t just have lunch or dinner anywhere.
8. Go Hug Characters! - Whether you’re 7 or 75 years old, no one is too old for a hug from Winnie the Pooh!
9. Dress for Comfort - In order to enjoy everything we have listed, you’ll need to be dressed to survive a jam-packed theme park day.
10. Stay Hydrated - Speaking of swamp-like humidity, Florida is hot. Very hot. Therefore, you can never be too prepared when it comes to hydration.
11. Get Your Kiss Goodnight - Most guests end their perfect Magic Kingdom day by watching the fireworks show, but not everyone knows about the Kiss Goodnight.