Why you’ll love them: Unique Experiences
1. 50’s PrimeTime Cafe - Located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, 50’s PrimeTime Cafe offers some of the park’s best food- comfort food at its finest.
2. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater - Also at Hollywood Studios, the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater is styled after a 50’s drive in and features American classics like burgers and fries.
3. Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review - This dinner show experience is located at Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
Why we love them: Meals with a View
4. Sanaa - One of three fabulous restaurants at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge, Sanaa offers views of the savannah and it’s resident animals.
5. California Grill - Known for both fine dining and exquisite views, California Grill is a one of Disney’s Signature restaurants.
6. Coral Reef - Over the years, Epcot’s Coral Reef restaurant has received mixed reviews about the food (although I’ve always enjoyed it).
Why we love them: Meals with Character
7. 1900 Park Fare - I recommend this character dining location often, and I’m always afraid word will get out about how good it is if I keep doing so!
8. Tusker House - While everyone else vies for reservations at Chef Mickey’s to meet the Fab Five, you’ll find me lining up to hit the buffet at Animal Kingdom’s Tusker House.
9. Cinderella’s Royal Table - This is themed dining to the maximum!
10. Trattoria Al Forno - If you need an excuse to check out Disney’s Boardwalk, this is it.
Why We Love Them- It’s All About the Food!
11. Satu’li Canteen - Located in Pandora at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Satu’li Canteen is a newer quick-service location offering truly interesting fare.
12. Kona Cafe - Kona Cafe may not be the Polynesian’s most popular restaurant (we’ll give that distinction to Ohana), but it is home to one of Walt Disney World’s most famous dishes: the Tonga Toast.
13. Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ - Come hungry, because Homecomin’ is serving up some serious servings of comfort food.