6. Pandora – The World of Avatar – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
This gorgeous world is so surreal in its design that it’s as good as new every day. Home to awesome rides, mouth-watering food and an entire alien ecosystem, once you visit Pandora, you won’t ever want to leave…
7. Minnie Vans – Walt Disney World Resort
Given the resort’s immense size, introducing the Minnie Vans made perfect sense. They cost extra, but they can take you to almost any desired location, which helps make the resort more of “a small world after all”!
8. Coca-Cola Polar Bear Photo Op – Town Center, Disney Springs
You know “the Holidays are coming” when your favorite cola-bear – sorry, polar bear – is in town! Get into the festive magic a little early and enjoy a furry hug with the friendly bear in the Coca-Cola Store!
9. Star Tours - The Adventures Continue – Echo Lake, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Sure, this 3D-simulator is hardly new, but seeing as it’s as ever-changing as the resort, it’s fair to say that it’s always as good as new. And now you can enjoy a preview-style visit to Batuu – the world of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
10. Woody’s Lunch Box – Toy Story Land, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Since Andy lost his lunch box, guests have delighted in its mouth-watering treats. Pre-order your grub with the My Disney Experience app so that you don’t spent too long waiting for your taste buds to “reach for the sky”!