1. Dinner at the Blue Bayou - This great restaurant at New Orleans Square is one of the most popular places to dine at Disneyland.
2. Enjoy Cajun favorites at Café Orleans - Café Orleans is another great restaurant at Disneyland’s New Orleans Square that serves up Cajun and
3. Relive the Golden Age of Hollywood at the Carthay Circle Restaurant - The Carthay Circle restaurant sits on Buena Vista Street at Disney’s California Adventure Park.
4. Visit Napa Valley at Wine Country Trattoria - At Pacific Wharf at Disney’s California Adventure Park, you can step inside this Italian restaurant with a
Mediterranean garden setting.
5. Enjoy Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Breakfast at Storytellers Café - You can enjoy this fun character buffet breakfast at Storytellers Café at Disney’s Grand Californian