DinoLand is a prehistoric wonderland located inside Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Read below 5 things we love about DinoLand.
5. Restaurantosaurus: Restaurantosaurus is a quick service restaurant located inside DinoLand. The restaurant is a home base to student paleontologists who converted it to a restaurant. In addition to the fun props around you inside, there is outdoor seating as well. The menu offers lunch and dinner items, such as, burgers, black bean burgers, chicken, macaroni and cheese, dessert and a variety of beverages. This is a great place to stop for a quick bite to eat inside DinoLand!
4. Chester and Hester’s Dino-Rama: Chester and Hester’s Dino-Rama is a fun, action filled prehistoric midway. There are a variety of carnival games available here for people of all ages to play! Prizes include stuffed dinosaurs, sharks, octopus and more. There are ball toss games, water gun games and other racing games. This is a great place to take a break from standing in lines, walking and play some classic games with your friends and family, all with a dinosaur twist.
3. Primeval Whirl: Primeval Whirl is a spinning roller coaster that is perfect for people of all ages. It is a relatively small roller coaster, but still packs in the fun! You can ride with over 4 people in your time machine as you spin, twist and glide through the history of dinosaurs. This ride is handicapped accessible and a great family ride.
2. Sue the T-Rex: As you walk towards Dinosaur the ride, take a minute and look off to your right. There you will find Sue the Tyrannosaurus rex. Who is Sue and why is she important? Sue is the most complete T-rex skeleton humans have ever found. The real fossil was found in 1990 in South Dakota. While the real Sue is on display at the Field Museum in Chicago, you can see an exact replica of her at Animal Kingdom.
1. Dinosaur: Dinosaur is definitely the gem on DinoLand, USA. Dinosaur is a fun, fast paced, slightly scary ride back into the time of the dinosaurs. You, your family and friends can ride in a time rover to head back to the age of the dinosaurs. This ride is so much fun. It is very dark, there are loud noises and yes, a big dinosaur does chase you! This ride is highly recommended for anyone who loves to have an adrenaline rush and to learn a little about dinosaurs along the way.
These are just 5 things we love about DinoLand USA at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Do you have any to add?
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Walt Disney World deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!
You May Also Like: