7 Dining Experiences Trending Now at Walt Disney World
1. The Edison – Disney Springs - The Edison is one of the newest hotspots at Disney Springs, and it has also quickly become one of the most popular.
2. Jiko-The Cooking Place – Animal Kingdom Lodge - Jiko serves up a mix of African, Mediterranean and Indian cuisine.
3. Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin – Disney Springs - Chef Art Smith’s is a place where you’ll find comfort food served in an atmosphere of Southern hospitality.
4. Boma-Flavors of Africa – Animal Kingdom Lodge - Boma was designed to look like an African marketplace.
5. Sanaa – Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Lodge - You won’t need dining reservations if you’re planning to have breakfast at Sanaa.
6. Be Our Guest – Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom - Be Our Guest restaurant is a beautiful restaurant at Beast Castle in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom.
7. Cinderella’s Royal Table – Cinderella Castle, Magic Kingdom - A dining reservation at Cinderella’s Royal Table is the single most sought-after—yet difficult to score—reservation in all of the Walt Disney World Resort.
BONUS TIP: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like Mickey Travels. They’ll help you get the best Disney travel deal, share expert advice and their services are totally FREE! It’s genius!