1. The Perfectly Princess Tea Party - $334 - What a perfect tea party indeed. The Perfectly Princess Tea Party takes place in the Tea Room at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa.
2. VIP Tour Service in Disney’s theme parks - $3,000 to $4,200+ - This tour of Walt Disney World will have you feeling like a real VIP. It can be booked for a minimum of 7 hours. Park admission is required for the tour, but it is not included in the price of the tour.
3. The Princess Signature Dress Collection package at Bibbidi-Bobbidi Boutique - $450+ - Little girls dream of becoming a Disney princess, and thanks to the magic of Disney, with a little “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo,”.
4. Aqua Tour at EPCOT - $145 - This tour is offered at The Seas with Nemo and Friends pavilion in Future World at EPCOT.
5. Dinner at Victoria & Albert’s - $185 to $250 - Date night can be spectacular at Disney World when you dine at Victoria & Albert’s. This 5-star restaurant inside Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort offers such items as Kobi-style beef, elk tenderloin and seared duck.
6. Dolphins in Depth at EPCOT - $199 - This amazing experience lasts three hours and takes place at The Seas with Nemo and Friends pavilion at EPCOT.
7. Disney World Platinum Annual Passes – around $1,000, depending on age - If you love Disney World and want the luxury of unlimited days in the parks with no blockout dates, a 20% discount on most merchandise purchases in the parks, free parking and discounts at some of your favorite Disney World restaurants, then the Platinum Annual Pass might be just the luxury splurge for you!
8. Saying “I Do” at Disney World - $5,000 to $50,000+ - Getting married at Disney World is probably the most costly experience you can have at the resort.