2. Table-ServiceWhile some people like to eat on the go so they don’t miss out, others find the go, go, gotouring style exhausting and prefer to sit and decompress while they enjoy a leisurely meal. Fortunately, Disney is well aware of this, and they provide plenty of awesome table-service eateries, including a few inside Animal Kingdom park. Below are the four amazing table-service eateries in this park, as well as their brief descriptions. Hopefully this list helps you decide which one is best for you.
- Rainforest Cafe— Rainforest Cafe is like a dark ride and dining experience in one. The place is filled with awesome rainforest animal animatronics, which come alive every few minutes as a “rainstorm” passes through.
- Tiffins— This upscale food spot is the place to go if you want some delicious food in a super nice environment. While the food here is nowhere near cheap, it is absolutely amazing, and the whole experience is just perfect for an adult night out.
- Tusker House Restaurant— An open-air eatery, Tusker House is a wonderful place to have a character meal. The food is served buffet-style and consists of both African-inspired dishes and more traditional American foods.
- Yak & Yeti Restaurant— Looking for an awesome place to get Asian food? Yak & Yeti might be just the ticket. The Asian fusion food served here is phenomenal and the bustling atmosphere is the perfect way to bring your energy levels up for more theme park fun after your meal.