Sometimes it’s a relaxing sit-down meal you’re after. In those cases, Magic Kingdom’s table-service restaurants are the ideal option.
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant— A lovely Italian restaurant with a fun Lady and the Tramptheme, Tony’s is a Magic Kingdom classic that everyone should try at least once.
- Plaza Restaurant— This laid-back eatery is technically a table-service restaurant, but has a menu full of quick-service prices. Sandwiches, soups, and salads are the name of the game here, and they are perfect on a hot Florida day.
- Crystal Palace— Enjoy buffet-style eating? Want to eat with some character friends? You might want to head over to Crystal Palace where guests enjoy and all-you-can-eat food bar while visiting with Pooh and his friends.
- Be Our Guest Restaurant(table-service for dinner)— As mentioned before, Be Our Guest is the perfect opportunity to eat inside a castle. However, at dinner the whole experience becomes even more elegant and includes a friendly waitstaff, as well as a meet-and-greet with the Beast.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table— Yet another opportunity to eat inside a castle, Cinderella’s Royal Table is every little princess fan’s dream come true. Dine with Cinderella and a number of other princesses as you look down on the beauty of Fantasyland from the castle windows.
- Liberty Tree Tavern— Those who are in the mood for comfort food will love the colonial-themed Liberty Tree Tavern. This restaurant takes visitors on a trip back in time and then fills their bellies with all sorts of traditional American foods.
- Diamond Horseshoe(open seasonally)— If you can manage to get into Diamond Horseshoe when it’s open, you’ll probably love it. After all, what’s not to love about all-you-care-to-enjoy barbecue?
Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd Skipper Canteen — Last but not least we must mention Skipper Canteen. This is the newest of the Magic Kingdom restaurants, and includes super “punny” Jungle Cruise theming and a unique menu with something for everyone.